premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring a Technical Product Manager. Founded by
three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, its mission is to help advance the
blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology.
Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we’re looking for talented and
passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated Technical Product Manager to improve and mature the core development lifecycle for our evolving trading platform. This role will provide program management oversight and delivery working directly with for our engineering teams. You will work with all program and operational teams to set requirements for product deployments, dive deep into architectural challenges, and drive our engineering teams to deliver highly secure and robust software. You will be responsible for driving priorities and consensus across Legal, Compliance, Information Security, and Customer Support to define and influence our secure and robust software.
- Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Working with engineering, product management, and compliance teams to design, develop, deploy, and maintain scalable solutions.
- Manage and prioritize engineering requirements, tasks, and issues including production of regular metrics.
- Maintain strong working relationships with leaders and peers.
- Working proactively with business teams to ensure objectives are met.
- Delivering findings, recommendations and remediation steps for all activities.
- Minimum 5 years of technical product/project/program management or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in project planning, resource management and project delivery
- Experience with web services, large databases, and transactional systems.
- Well versed in risk analysis and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
- Proven track record of strategic decision-making, balancing the needs of the business, security, legal or other stakeholders.
- Technical knowledge in at least one technical domain such as software development, , cloud-based technologies, or blockchain.
- Basic working knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for a wide audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Experience with blockchain technology, digital assets and the cryptocurrency industry
- Knowledge of REST APIs, websockets, asp.net, and/or Azure.
- Experience in generating automated metrics to measure effectiveness and drive change.
- Track record of continuous process improvement and building effective teams.
- Experience in creating and delivering executive-level written and verbal communication.
- Results-oriented, passionate, and self-motivated.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.