premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring a technical program manager. Founded by
three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, its mission is to help advance the
blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology.
Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we’re looking for talented and
passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are looking for a skilled and motivated technical program manager to improve and mature the core development lifecycle for our evolving trading platform. This role will provide program management oversight and delivery working directly with for our engineering teams. You will work with all program and operational teams to set requirements for product deployments, dive deep into architectural challenges, and drive our engineering teams to deliver highly secure and robust software. You will be responsible for driving priorities and consensus across Legal, Compliance, Information Security, and Customer Support to define and influence our secure and robust software.
· We offer very competitive benefits that exceed those of typical startup or midsize companies.
· Premiums covered 100% for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance; 75% for applicable dependents. Short/Long Term disability and life insurance coverage provided automatically for employees. Option to buy additional life insurance.
· Generous paid leave policies to welcome and bond with new family members, and for medical leave
· Flexible time off policy (take time at your discretion) replaces traditional vacation accrual; enjoy 9 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays.
· If you are looking for a cookie-cutter arrangement more typical of a big company mentality, this is not the company for you.
The blockchain's impact is expected to exceed that of the internet itself. Are you ready to be part of making that happen? Willing to move to Seattle to do it? Then get in touch with us!