Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, seeks a savvy Recruiting Coordinator. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, its mission is to catalyze the advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
The Recruiting Coordinator will work directly with the Principle Recruiter to coordinate and schedule prioritized candidates into our hiring process; always with the highest degree of candidate experience in mind. The ideal candidate will be meticulous in written and verbal communication, partnering with hiring managers to facilitate the interview process. This role could also be a gateway for someone interested in bridging into technical and business/ops recruiting, as well.
- Assist with preparing and posting job descriptions
- Assist with scheduling screens and onsite interviews with candidates
- Greet candidates and manage their experience on their interview day; assist with managing candidate related activities
- Assist with screening resumes and qualifying candidates, potentially bridging into recruiting
- Be proactive and anticipatory in all actions - deliver a high level of customer service with hiring managers and candidates
- Provide strong and clear communications on all logistics, set clear expectations for all
- Participate in pre and post briefings with interview team
- Proactively assist in answering basic candidate questions
- Participate in recruitment planning, process and events
- Participate in identifying and improving process within recruiting team
- Assist with other HR related projects and programs
- 1+ yrs of experience in a similar role
- Operate with a customer service mindset
- Adept with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Outlook and calendaring.
- Experience working in web-based Applicant Tracking Systems such as Breezy, Greenhouse, etc.
- Strong attention to detail & communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to problem solve in the moment
- Energetic and excited to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- High sense of urgency to react to changing needs and events
- Positive team player with a solution focused attitude
- Technically proficient and a fast learner
- Self-starter, ambitious in nature, detail oriented and eager to learn
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.