Bittrex, the premier
U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring a program manager. Founded by three
cybersecurity engineers in 2014, its mission is to help advance the blockchain
industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology.
Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we’re looking for talented and
passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are looking for a
skilled and motivated program manager to manage our facilities and vendors.
This role will provide program management oversight and delivery working
directly with for our business, operations, and legal teams. You will manage
and coordinate all facilities projects including the addition of new
locations. You will develop and execute our vendor management program
including contract and pricing negotiations, business reviews, metric reviews,
and issue resolution.
- Manage real estate and facilities projects including new locations and moves. This includes looking for new office space, lease negotiation and closure, office build-out and corporate moves.
- Work with partners on facilities improvements, additions, and maintenance including access controls, HVAC, wiring, and general office improvements.
- Manage all facility partner relations including service contracts, budgets, and relationships.
- Develop a vendor management program managing our external relationships including contracts, pricing, metrics, issue resolution, and monthly business reviews.
- Provide general program management input on various operational projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management or related field.
- Minimum 3 years in facilities and/or vendor management or related experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in project planning, resource management and project delivery.
- Experience partnering with legal on reviewing contracts, statements of work, bids, and plans.
- Comprehensive understanding of real estate, leases, and vendor relations.
- Well versed in making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
- Proven track record of strategic decision-making, balancing the needs of the business, security, legal or other stakeholders.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate both business/user value and complex technical concepts in layman’s terms to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in creating and delivering executive-level written and verbal communication.
- Results-oriented, passionate, and self-motivated.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.