Chief Financial Officer
Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, seeks a progressive financial leader in its Chief Financial Officer. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. We are looking for a disruptive, fintech game-changer to lead the financial direction of the company.
- Lead the financial planning and investment strategy of Bittrex in an ecosystem of emerging technologies
- Define the company’s financial protocols and controls; tactical use of predictive analytics and targeted business intelligence
- Position Bittrex as the premier cryptocurrency exchange with external constituents; regulatory entities, investor networks, potential global asset acquisitions and vendors
- Collaborate with and advise leadership with data-driven rationale to advance investment strategy
- Distinguish Bittrex on a global arena for furthering the advancement of the blockchain and cryptocurrency
- 10+ years evolving in increasingly greater responsibility for various companies’ financial solvency; overseeing all aspects of Accounting and Finance
- Experience providing infrastructure for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial initiatives for the company
- A history of leveraging accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasting to optimize company-wide business objectives
- Represent and define best practices for managing regulatory entities
- Structure effective internal controls to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Be a global influencer to further the adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain innovation; participation in events, speeches, publishing articles and appropriate venues to gain interest in the domain
- Experience navigating a company through an IPO or ICO, highly preferred
- Advanced degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field, and MBA preferred.
- Professional accounting designation; CA, CMA or CPA
If you are distinguished amongst fintech CFOs, this could be a brilliant opportunity to lend your expertise and credibility in the industry to affect global impact in cryptocurrency adoption.
Let us talk with you, today.
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances