Bittrex, the premier U.S. blockchain trading platform, is hiring a Windows Systems Administrator. Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, its mission is to help advance the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Due to the overwhelming success of the company, we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our exceptional team.
We are looking for a talented Windows Systems Administrator to administer our local IT infrastructure as well as our Office 365 products. You will be responsible for managing the desktop, mobile, network, and peripheral infrastructure including configuration, onboarding, maintenance, upgrades, and expansion.
As the Windows systems administrator, you are required to be well versed with Microsoft Windows, general office networking, mobile device management, Office 365 products, and peripheral management (.e.g printers). You should have excellent troubleshooting skills as well as experience managing support-related requests within a small to medium office. You will need to standardize and automate processes including infrastructure documentation.
In this role, you will work with all teams including those in remote offices. You will look for ways to automate our environments, remove any infrastructure barriers, and quickly resolve issues as they arise.
· We offer very competitive benefits that exceed those of typical startup or midsize companies.
· Premiums covered 100% for employees for medical, dental and vision insurance; 75% for applicable dependents. Short/Long Term disability and life insurance coverage provided automatically for employees. Option to buy additional life insurance.
· Generous paid leave policies to welcome and bond with new family members, and for medical leave
· Flexible time off policy (take time at your discretion) replaces traditional vacation accrual; enjoy 9 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays.
· If you are looking for a cookie-cutter arrangement more typical of a big company mentality, this is not the company for you.
The blockchain's impact is expected to exceed that of the internet itself. Are you ready to be part of making that happen? Willing to move to Seattle to do it? Then get in touch with us!
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.