Bittrex seeks a head of International Business Development By joining Bittrex, you will work on the bleeding edge of the mass market adoption of digital assets and play a critical role in shaping the future of how the world sees and uses digital currency.
Founded by three cybersecurity engineers in 2014, the mission of Bittrex is to catalyze advancement of the blockchain industry by fostering innovation and incubating new and emerging technology. Bittrex is expanding our rapidly scaling business development team comprised of talented, experienced and motivated Business Development professionals. Bittrex is enjoying a stellar position in the evolution of digital asset exchange. Join us in front of the wave!
-Drive relationships for Bittrex within Europe; Bittrex's largest market potential
- Own the process to identify potential financial institution partners - banks, payment processors
- Identify, secure, and establish relationships with other key business partners - trading system vendors, financial institutions, etc.
- Engage potential partners to assess their viability and simultaneously communicate the value of working with Bittrex
- Cultivate the partner relationship lifecycle from inception.
- Transfer and collaborate with the technical account manager to ensure an optimal partner relationship going forward
- Work with compliance and legal departments to define and execute the optimal regulatory approach
- Collaborate with the product and engineering teams to ensure successful product integrations
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a willingness to engage with others and build relationships
- 10+ years of experience in business development or a related field
- Thorough understanding of the financial services industry with active set of current relationships
- Experience in a relevant industry including; FinTech, Crypto/Blockchain, Payments, Brokerage/Exchange, Banking, Other Financial Services
- Experience driving multiple partnership deals through all phases
opportunity identification, business case, negotiation, legal review, and close
- Knowledge of Financial Regulatory Compliance, including AML
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical expertise - ability to develop financial cost models, revenue projections
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge or interest in cryptocurrency
Bittrex is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.